Thursday, July 22, 2010

you put WHAT in your sports bra?!

First for my daily run recap .... 5 miles at 6am with the girlies. Great run, weather was good, knee was ok, great way to start the day!

The Rack Trap
Ok now, I read this article today, about the Rack Trap. A pocket for your sports bra?!?! I'm a little disturbed, yet curious as well. I have been known to carry things in my sports bra as a last resort(Well, I have to carry stuff somewhere when I run, and I boycotted the hydration belt forever)

I have a hydration belt now with a little pocket to carry my stuff, but I still really don't like it much, and the pocket isn't big enough for keys, phone & fuel. I think I want to try this out!

So ladies? Rack Trap. Discuss.

9 comments:

  1. So funny. Love this. One plus of treadmill running!! ;) When I race I use my back zip pocket in my tights and gu goes in between my hooo hooo's. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never seen or tried it before! Interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh. During my first half marathon I put a piece of gum in mine... it dissolved. What a gross and sticky mess. I have never seen this "Rack Trap" - I just got an Amphipod pounch and it also holds my phone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this too, and promptly thought "WTH?" Seiously, the only thing that I think should go in my running bra, is well....already in there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Shelley, that's what I thought too. I'll probably just stick with the belt! Becka, ICK! Bet you got a new bra out of that one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kinda reminds me aof the gracie's gear bras..neat idea but everything woudl be uber sweaty.

    saw your KSU email! Love meeting folks from back near KC...makes me want to come home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And, along Shelley's line of thought, if you put something else in there with the twins, who's to say it's not going to chafe? I have enough of that going on without adding to the mix.

    I wear a runningskirt.com skirt. They have two pockets on either side, just the right size for 2 GU. In theory, w/o struggle, I can carry 2 GU and 1 small iPod. Then I have my handheld water bottle (VA, you have to carry H2O), and my road ID is my ID.

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg. I was just thinking I needed something similar to this while on my long runs. Excellent. Nothing like stuffing money into your bra. :)

    ReplyDelete