Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Holy Guacamole!

Here's Penny & Gina taking a much needed walk break...Wow friends, it's is like a sauna out there today! And not the nice ones that serve iced drinks.

The girls and I set out at 6 am for a quick run, thinking we would beat the heat by going out early. Oh my, I was wrong. When I got up this morning my house windows were FOGGED over! I went to let my puppies out, stuck my hand out and UGH. It is thick out there people.

We ran farther than I anticipated....we did 5 miles today that felt like 10! I think I honestly could have squeezed sweat out of my hat. Nasty! I rushed home for a quick shower and off to work - love having 5 miles on the log before 7am.

We got to see a really pretty sunrise this morning. Too bad it's trash day in the neighborhood...if you can ignore that it's a really pretty picture!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Sunrises are the best. May not make a soggy/foggy 5 miler FUN but...... maybe just a little better. ;) Way to get out there and DO IT!!

    ReplyDelete