Saturday, July 10, 2010

It's Saturday!

WoW I wanted to sleep in this morning REALLY bad. I got to bed late last night, 5:15 alarm seemed super early. 5:15 I got up, went back to bed, 5:20 got up again and went back to bed! I had my phone in my had to text the girls to tell them I wasn't going to make it for our 6:00 run....

Something about having to tell someone that you're just to lazy to get your tushie out of bed.....just couldn't do it! Thank goodness I was meeting friends or I never would have gone.

I'm so glad I went. The weather was perfect! We ran for 1 hr, 15 minutes today - my knee felt really good after the first mile. :) It's a little sore now, so I'm icing as I'm typing, will baby it some throughout the day, rest tomorrow, and hope for the best!

Here is Penny & I post run. Gina was with us too but she didn't want her pic taken. I have no idea why - the girl runs for over an hour and isn't even sweaty! I'm in my Little Apple Road Runner shirt that is so bright I blind people and I look like do-do but who cares :)
We had a great time this morning and had time to sit for this afterward. This is Penny's little tiny baby coffee with a little heart on top.
After running we bumped into some friends who are training for the Susan Komen 60 mile walk - they were out walking 18 miles today! Wowza. They will spend most of their day walking! Then they will walk another 15 miles tomorrow! That is true dedication.

Run on friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment