Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hello Sweaty Head

Today was 6am hill repeat day. Nothing sounds fun about that sentence. I know I've said before that hills and I, well, we just don't like each other. I don't practice on them and I pay the price later....

So hill repeats it is. I met Penny at 6am to run up/down/up/down this big nasty hill. I hate that hill. I don't even like driving that hill! An hour later I was drenched. Not a dry spot anywhere! Whew. That was hard.

I always sweat - alot on my head & hairline. I have GOT to find a headband or hat - something to keep the sweat out of my face. I usually wear a hat, but I think I need something else. Any suggestions runner friends? I need something that stays put and soaks up buckets of sweat. Is there such a thing?

I was a little worried how my knee would hold up since today was the 4th day in a row that I've ran. Surprisingly it held up really well this week! Rest day tomorrow! Hooray for rest day!

1 comment:

  1. YAY for an awesome {hill} run!!

    And YAY for "rest days" I completely enjoy mine!!

    ReplyDelete