That all ends next week. (thank goodness!) I will start training for Waddell & Reed 1/2 marathon. This will be my third 1/2, but my first race since knee surgery. I don't have a time goal (um, yeah, I can say that....but we all know there is a finish time that will make me happy, and a finish time that will piss me off)
Let me know if you come across a runner who can honestly say they don't care what their finish time is. Chances of that are slim to none I'm thinking! LOL
Getting my pink sharpie ready to X through each training day. YAY!
Waddell & Reed Marathon





YAY for you!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to follow you along the way!!!
I read something [somewhere?!] that says come up with three times/goals.
One you'll be happy with.
One you'll be proud of.
One that will make your year.
I love remembering that.
Run on!!!
I like that! I will do that for sure. Thanks :)
ReplyDelete