Monday, July 26, 2010

1/2 Marathon Monday!

Today is the first official day of training for my October 1/2. How did I start that first day of training? Sleeping through my alarm and missing my run this morning! Dang it. Not a great way to kick things off huh?!

I had 3 miles on the schedule today, so I squeezed those in at lunch time. It was an ok run, I'm a bit tired from staying up too late, but all is feeling good today. I have GOT to get to bed before midnight if I plan to run in the mornings before work! Yikes. I'm gonna have to get it together...it's training time!

Good luck to everyone training for fall races!

3 comments:

  1. Great job on getting out there at lunch! I could never!! I sweat way too much and there is no shower at my office, lol. My training... stinks!! I'm running my first full in 3 months and still have never EVER run further than a half! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can never make it out of bed before work (that would require getting the monkeys to the sitter and that's WAY to much work!) I've been running a lot at lunch time...and my long wednesday run was more by accident since I got too far away from home and had to get there somehow! I originally set out for 6-7 but it worked out since I missed the 10 on saturday! Good luck on your training this week! Can't wait to see how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey that's a great way to make yourself run more miles - just get farther away from home! Good luck to both of you on you training!

    ReplyDelete