I want to do a full review on everything on the list, and will do that later....but for now, you can win a grab bag of a few things I think are awesome!
First, my favorite socks, Injinji toe socks. I started wearing Injinji because I was developing blisters in between my toes. Never, ever another blister after switching to Injinji. Yeah, they come in white but you'll win these:
Just because they are way more fun!Second, RockTape. I have lots to say about RockTape, and it truly deserves it's very own review. This stuff is amazing and made it possible for me to run again after knee surgery. Seriously! To this day if I run without the tape it hurts and I'm swollen after. With the tape = ZERO pain during or after and no swelling. Really! I have no idea how it works and I really don't care ;) It just does! You will win a sample of tape cause I'm not giving you my full roll! I love, love, love it. And it comes in pink. BONUS!

Third, a jar of PB2. Yeah, this stuff is good. My friend sent me my first jar and I love it in a smoothie :) 85% less fat calories than regular peanut butter. A little scary at first because it's, well, powdered peanut butter, but trust me, it's good! The website has lots of recipes too.

Fourth, a Somnio Tshirt. It's white and says "I have issues" on the front. Yeah, don't we all!? This shirt is a size L but it's mini size, so unless you're truly a small you may have to give it to your tiny little friend. But it's still cool.
Last but surely not least, I will throw in a "Will Run for Cupcakes" magnet for your fridge from Race Day Memories. These are super cute and I should know cause I make them :)
Ok that's it for today!
Do any/all below, leave a separate comments for each letting me know you did it! Random pick on Friday Nov 5. You'll have at least 7 chances to win!
1. Like Race Day Memories on FB here
2. Follow this blog
3. Shout it out on your blog, FB, etc. Separate comment for each :)
4. Follow Race Day Memories blog here
5. Give me a list of 5 of your very favorite running related things
6. Follow my friend's blog Thunder Road Racing just because they are awesome.
7. Like them on FB too here
Easy peasy right? Happy Friday!





I follow!!
ReplyDeleteI Follow Race Day Memories blog now too!! ;)
ReplyDelete5 things [I hope I understand "things" right]
ReplyDelete1. my arm warmers
2. my treadmill
3. my compression tights
4. my saucony's - loyal. loyal. loyal
5. my gu rocktane
I like RDM on FB!
ReplyDeleteI follow you!
ReplyDeletemy 5 running staples:
ReplyDelete1. running skirt
2. knee high socks
3. sunglasses
4. garmin
5. my golite handheld
I am a follower
ReplyDelete1. ipod
ReplyDelete2. brooks glycerine shoes
3. visor
4. compression shorts
5. running tights in the winter
I follow rdm
ReplyDeleteI like you on FB!
ReplyDelete5 running related things hmmm...
ReplyDelete~ time alone
~ confidence
~ running blogs :)
~ bondi bands
~ treadmill (just kidding on this one as a fav, but I live in Wisconsin, so it is a necessary evil!)
I Liked you on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteI am now a follower of this blog.
ReplyDeleteAlready a follower of Race Day Memories. Yay!
ReplyDelete1. New running clothes
ReplyDelete2. Great running songs.
3. Running with my sister.
4. Getting a sexy bottom!
5. Finishing a race....but that should be first if these are in order.
Following Thunder Road Racing. Cool blog!
ReplyDeleteAnd I liked them (TRR) on FB too!
ReplyDeleteI will follow all of your instructions to the letter! Even if I didn't follow your night-before-the-race instructions very well! :)
ReplyDeleteOops - here are my 5 running related things:
ReplyDelete5. I am starting to see the slightest hint of a waist! I haven't had a waist for 10 years! :)
4. My shoes. I love my shoes.
3. The extra energy I have now that I have started running.
2. The sense of personal accomplishment!
And the number one thing about running:
1. The look in my husband's eyes - I can tell he is super proud of me. :)
P.S. - I am already a follower of your blogs, Russ's blog, and I already liked ya on FB too! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm following you now! - #2. Also #1!! (So put me in twice gosh darn it!)
ReplyDeleteFollower!!
ReplyDeleteAnd now I follow RDM, too!
ReplyDeleteMy five favorite running-related things:
ReplyDelete1. Eating dessert every night guilt-free
2. Running in a much shorter skirt than I would wear in public otherwise
3. Blogging and bloggy friends!!
4. The sight of the sun coming up on race day
5. Running with my kids
I like RDM on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteI follow
ReplyDeleteI like RDM on facebook!
ReplyDeleteLinked on my FB
ReplyDeleteI follow RDM.
ReplyDelete1. 45 minutes of alone time!
ReplyDelete2. That I'm new so almost everything I do is an improvement!
3. That I can run after my kids without feeling like I might die.
4. That I've somehow kept it up.
5. That I'm doing something I've never thought I could do.
I follow TRR
ReplyDeleteLiked TRR on fb.
ReplyDeleteAwesome post...Like that sock too...
ReplyDeleteI Like Race Day Memories on FB.
ReplyDeleteI Follow your blog
ReplyDeleteI posted a link to your giveaway on my blog.
ReplyDeleteI Follow Race Day Memories blog.
ReplyDeleteI Follow Thunder Road Racing's blog.
ReplyDeleteim a new follower of yours
ReplyDeleteIm posting you to my blog at www.runtohealth.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletemy top 5 running staples:
ReplyDelete1. asics gt-2150
2. Glide
3. Nike tempo shorts (although I am trying a running skirt today for the first time!)
4. my HR monitor (which I want to be replaced with a garmin)
5. my ipod & yurbuds!
i like race day memories on facebook
ReplyDeleteim posting this to my facebook
ReplyDeleteI follow race day memories blog
ReplyDeleteI follow thunder road racing now
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog.
ReplyDeleteI posted your giveaway on my blog
ReplyDeleteMy 5 fav...
ReplyDelete1. Garmin
2. UA clothing
3. asics shoes
4. compression socks
5. running with my friends/ social time.
Fav 5:
ReplyDeleteCompression socks
Nike lunar glides
Body Glide
Yak trax (winter running)
Rock Tape
I also "like" you on Facebook
I'm a follower :)
ReplyDeleteI liked Race Day Memories on facebook
ReplyDeleteI posted a link to the giveaway in the sidebar of my blog.
ReplyDeleteI follow the race day memories blog
ReplyDeleteMy top 5 are:
ReplyDelete1. Ipod nano with running mix
2. Garmin Forerunner 305
3. Bondi bands
4. Compression sleeve for my bum knee ;)
5. Packets of Justin's Almond Butter (better than GU in my opinion!)
I follow Thunder Road Racing
ReplyDeleteI liked Thunder Road Racing on facebook! :)
ReplyDeleteim a follower! :)
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower
ReplyDeleteand I have an ALO Giveaway going on in case you interested in entering or linking on your sidebar.
Just became a follower and liked it and your friend's too!
ReplyDelete1. Garmin 305
2. Recovery socks
3. Lots of calories burned on long runs!! :)
4. Body Glide-a must!
5. Nike tempo shorts!
I am posting this to my blog: http://jallen.blogspot.com
I like your blog on FB
ReplyDeleteI already follow your blog
ReplyDeleteI posted your giveaway on my blog
ReplyDeleteI laready Race day memories blog
ReplyDeleteI like RDM on fb
ReplyDeleteI now follow Thunder Road
ReplyDeleteI like them on FB too
ReplyDelete5 things:
ReplyDelete1. blogging
2. marching outfits
3. running shoes
4. ipod nano
5. carb loading with pasta
I'm following Race Day Memories
ReplyDeleteI like race day on fb
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower- so far I love your blog.
ReplyDeletelinked giveaway on my blog.
ReplyDeleteCheck it out and enter my current giveaway- road id
twittered about it at run 4 may
ReplyDeleteI am now a follower of race day as well
ReplyDeleteTop 5 favorite running related things-
ReplyDelete1. road id wrist elite
2. sweaty bands
3. nike running hat
4. ifitness belt
5. glide
I am now a follower of thunder rr
ReplyDeleteI now like trr on fb
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower.
ReplyDeletemystorychapter2.blogspot.com
I'm already a Race Day Memories follower.
ReplyDeletemystorychapter2.blogspot.com
I've listed this give-away on my blog's side bar under "win this".
ReplyDeleteMystorychapter2.blogspot.com
My 5 fav running things - hmmm, I relatively new to running but . . .
ReplyDelete1. Definitely TOE socks - can't even go 1 mile without them!!!!!!!
2. I like my gymboss timer (we do run/walk intervals).
3. I like my $17 timex watch that has a countdown timer and a stopwatch.
4. I like 2 mags: Runner's World & Women's Running
5. I like races - 5K's - half marathons!
mystorychapter2.blogspot.com
I'm a new follower of Thunder Road Racing.
ReplyDeletemystorychapter2.blogspot.com
I like RDM on fb
ReplyDeletePosted it on my blog
ReplyDeletefollowing thunder road racing now too
ReplyDelete5 Favorite things
ReplyDelete1. mp3 player
2. headband
3. knee high socks
4. shot bloks
5. a cute outfit!
I follow Race Day Memories on FB
ReplyDeleteI follow Race Day Memories - the blog
ReplyDeleteI follow Happy with 13.1
ReplyDeleteI posted your giveaway on my blog (I assume the contest ends 11/5 and not 10/5, right?)
ReplyDeleteMy 5 favorite running-related things:
ReplyDelete1. My running partners - they keep me going
2. My road ID pocket (to carry my keys)
3. Music
4. Garmin
5. Sunglasses (the sun in BRIGHT in the deep South!)
I follow Thunder Road Racing
ReplyDeleteI like Thunder Road Racing on FB
ReplyDeleteI like Race Day Memories on Facebook.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!!!
ReplyDeleteI follow the Race Day Memories blog.
ReplyDeleteI posted the giveaway on my blog.
ReplyDeleteI tweeted ~ windyrunner
ReplyDelete5 Of My Favorite Things
ReplyDelete1. CEP Socks
2. My iPod
3. ASICS
4. My treadmill
5. Having my family and friends show up to support me at a race.
I follow Thunder Road Racing.
ReplyDeleteI like Thunder Road Racing on Facebook.
ReplyDeletei linked back
ReplyDeletehttp://www.ericarunning30.com/2010/11/weekend-round-up-111.html
these are a few of my favorite things
ReplyDelete1. Chocolate Outrage/Chocolate Mint GU
2. Spibelt
3. Sugio Tights
4. GoLite Handheld
5. Green Recovery Socks
I'm a new follower :)
ReplyDeletelinking on my blog :)
ReplyDeletefollowing RDM blog
ReplyDelete5 fav running related things:
ReplyDelete1) wild/bright running gear
2) cute running skirts
3) Belega socks
4) running buddies
5) running by the beach
following Thunder Road
ReplyDelete**my capcha is EMISMS. Did you know that there are Emisms on Emz blog???
I am a new follower!
ReplyDeleteI follow race Day Memories (how I found this blog!)
ReplyDelete1. New Running Shoes
ReplyDelete2. Medals
3. Dailymile friends
4. KT Tape
5. Blogs!
I like you on fb!
ReplyDeleteI am a new blog follower too :)
ReplyDeleteI posted a link to my blogs sidebar!
ReplyDeleteHere is my list of faves!
ReplyDelete1. nuun
2. Clif shot bloks or gels
3. nathan Handheld bottle, although I am looking for a better brand
4. my SPIbelt to hold my camera
5. running medal hanger from Allied Steel
I follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower
ReplyDeleteI like Race Day Memories on FB
ReplyDeleteTop 5 running things:
ReplyDelete1. endorphines
2. The Stick
3. Recovery chocolate milk
4. long runs with friends
5. clif bars
I follow Thunder Road Racing
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower!
ReplyDelete5 things I love about running...
ReplyDelete1. the a$$ I'm going to have in the end (hey I'm honest)
2. the instant gratification you get when you increase speed/mileage/PR
3. running is FREE!
4. the competitive side of me comes out
5. I can prove to myself that I can do something that I (nor anyone else) thought I could
I'm a new follower!
ReplyDeleteI posted a link on my blog sidebar!
ReplyDeleteI already "like" Race Day Memories on Facebook
ReplyDeleteI follow Race Day Memories Blog too!
ReplyDeleteMy 5 Faves related to running:
ReplyDelete1.Body glide
2.the stick
3.Mizuno running shoes
4.cute running skirts
5.Shot bloks in black cherry
I follow Thunder Road Racing
ReplyDeleteI "like" Thunder Road Racing on FB Too
ReplyDeleteI like Thunder Road Racing on Facebook.
ReplyDelete5 favs:
ReplyDelete1. getting shirts from races
2. running outside some place nice in beautiful weather.
3. I like the way I feel after a good run.
4. Vanilla Powergel
5. Finishing a race and saying "I did it"
I'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteI already liked your super cute stuff on facebook!
ReplyDeleteLiked Thunder road racing on facebook!
ReplyDeletelinked your giveaway on my blog!
ReplyDeleteI follow Race Day Memories on FB
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog
ReplyDeleteI follow Race Day Memories blog
ReplyDeleteI follow thuder racing road
ReplyDeleteI follow thunder road racing on fb
ReplyDeletefollowing
ReplyDeleteshared on fb
ReplyDelete1. running in tights
ReplyDelete2. thorlo socks
3. saucony running shoes
4. mint chocolate gu
5. cliff blocks
6. my go belt
had to get them all in : )
like you on fb
ReplyDeletelike thunder blog on fb
ReplyDeletefollow thunder blog on fb
ReplyDeleteposted the giveaway on my blog
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower : )
ReplyDeletemy running faves are:
ReplyDelete1.my garmin (G-unit)
2.my running skirt
3.my treadmill
4.my hoodie
5.my sunscreen!