Friday, October 22, 2010

My Legs Say GO!

But my cough says NO. Darn it. After a pretty tough race last weekend, I was actually really surprised that by Monday most of the soreness was gone and by Tuesday I felt like I could run again. The only thing that was still sore was my right quad - which is the knee surgery leg - hmmm that's interesting. That quad must just be super weak still, but the knee held up great!

Anyway, I recovered from the race much better than I expected :) *except* I started to have some nasty congestion on Monday, and by Tuesday it was worse....by Wednesday...full on nastiness. Here it is Friday night and I haven't run since the race, and I'm itchin'!

I have a 5K planned for Sunday, so I'm hoping to run a mile or two tomorrow and get ready to run my friend Jeni G. into the finish of her 2nd 5K. She's shooting for a 35 minute finish time, and we're gonna get her there! :) See you Sunday Jen!

4 comments: