Sunday, October 10, 2010

A new racer in the house?

Last weekend, J ran in her first race :) I worked the finish line and hubs coached the kids at the start. 890 kids showed up to race! WoW!
Here's J coming into the finish! I think those long legs are made for running! *fingers crossed* Maybe a new racer is in the house? I hope so :)When I asked her how it was right at the finish, she said AWFUL! This smile afterward with her medal says something totally different :)

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to J! I hope she keeps it up. Every time I see kids running in the fun runs, I always find myself thinking about how much I hope that when I have kids, they will want to do something like that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first race J! Way to go out there and kick some butt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job J! I love the picture with your medal!

    ReplyDelete