Sometimes I have no idea where the days go, time just slips away from me! My giveaway ended LAST Friday....I know....BAD BLOGGER! No excuses....except I was in sunny California this past week for work with no time to do much of anything except work....well and some beach....and some good times with old & new friends. So yeah, no time to blog but I guess I had plenty of time to do lots of other things :)
So without further adieu.....the winner was selected by random.org, out of 156 entries.
#21 is the winner and that is Jen!
Jen's 5 favorite things about running are below. I don't know which I like best, they are all awesome. But I think I have to go with #2. Run on my friend!
5. I am starting to see the slightest hint of a waist! I haven't had a waist for 10 years! :)
4. My shoes. I love my shoes.
3. The extra energy I have now that I have started running.
2. The sense of personal accomplishment!
And the number one thing about running:
1. The look in my husband's eyes - I can tell he is super proud of me. :)
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No stinkin' way! I can't believe it! :D I am so excited and thrilled and happy - thanks Suzy! I have never won a prize so cool in all my life!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Jen - those are five wonderful things, for sure!!
ReplyDeleteGreat five things..now if only I could start to see a waist too ;)
ReplyDelete