Thursday, August 26, 2010

Craptastic Run & Choose You Giveaway Winner!

Ugh. I'm fighting a sinus cold/headache right now. Doesn't that cold know I have training to do?!?! I had to skip my run that was planned last night, I just wasn't feeling well. Today I tried a lunch hour run .... ugh. Just not good. But, I had 3 on the schedule, so 3 I did. Going to get some rest tonight, I don't have time to be sick! I have a 10 miler on Saturday!

Ok, enough whining, on to the winner of my Choose You giveaway!

I used random.org to pick a winner, it chose #1! Erika of Chasing My Monkeys 1 Mile at a Time! Congrats Erika!
Email me at
racedaymemories@yahoo.com
with your address and I'll get this box of awesome Choose You goodies on the way. I wore the shirt today to work, it's super cute! You'll of course get one that I didn't wear though. :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! I'm so excited!!! thank you so much for this awesome giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and sorry that you're not feeling so well! Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Erika! Hope you're feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete