5:15am beep beep beep beep....ugh. I'm tired. Snooze. 5:24am beep beep beep beep...that was the quickest 9 minutes ever. Should I get up for a run? Maybe I could run later? No, I have a busy day, I'll never do it later. I can't go very far, is it really worth it even? Oh geez, just get up. Na, I could sleep a whole hour more if I don't run. Is that the cat on my head? Oh brother, he wants his food (he's used to the 5:30 breakfast time). Whine, whine, whine...oh great, now that dog wants out. Maybe if I ignore her she'll go back to bed. Seriously, I was such a crybaby because I couldn't run, now that I can, just GET UP! Coffee.
So after all of that....I went out for an early morning run before work today. My knee hurts pretty bad the first mile or so but after I get settled in a little it's easier. I saw a rainbow today :) Now that's something I would have never seen if I'd chosen to sleep that extra hour!
Going for a run in the morning with my girl Penny! Haven't been able to run with her since before surgery - super excited :)
Friday, June 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment