
This weekend was the annual summer festival in my hometown. I don't usually go back for this....people think it's awesome and actually come from out of town for this weekend....but if you grew up there? Yeah, it's lame. But this year was my HS reunion and the first time they had a race kicking off the day....so I decided to partake. Now that I'm older, I guess I can *kinda* understand why it's *kinda* cool.
I got a few HS girlies and my kiddo talked into doing it with me, but none of those girls are runners - not even walkers really :) So we decided we would do the 1.5 mile walk instead of the 5K. I don't think my knee is even close to race ready anyhow, and I thought the walk would be equally as fun as running.
We (well, I) decided we should wear fun socks and the girls were such good sports to go along with my craziness! Here we are rockin' our socks! Super fun day!





I can not express how much I love this! So cute!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE YOUR SOCKS!!! I get too hot when I run, I don't think I could wear knee socks, but I do wear funky ankle socks :D
ReplyDelete