Wednesday, January 30, 2013

New Shoe Day!

Ahhhh, what a glorious day.  Maybe one of the most glorious days of all.  New shoe day!
 
 Way easy choice for me.  Brooks adrenaline, in PINK.  The most perfect shoe on the planet for me.  I've had Mizzuno, Saucony, etc.... but no shoe ever held a candle to my very first pair of Brooks. 
 
I have this strange obsession with running shoes.  I talk to them, snuggle with them, take them with me everywhere I go, oh wait..... that's not normal?!?! 
 
Anyway, these Brooks just feel so great on my feet, plenty of room for my tootsies, cushion for my #*!&@ heel that hates me & support for my high arches. Pink is a bonus.  Best shoes ever. 
 
I talk shoes alot.  I just think it's so important to find the right pair for you.  If not, every step is uncomfortable.  http://countdownto13.blogspot.com/2011/01/lets-talk-shoes.html
 
These were my first Brooks - I never looked back after these babies.  Brooks all the way.  :)  http://countdownto13.blogspot.com/2011/04/say-hello-to-my-new-little-friends.html
 
Hey, have I mentioned I love my Brooks?  What are you running in these days?


2 comments:

  1. Um, I'm in Nikes still. I've never run in anything else and I haven't had a problem, other than a bit of rubbing on the back of my ankle. Should I really get my ass to a running store?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, I don't really think you need much to run ... but the right pair of shoes is essential. In my opinion it is worth getting fitted for. There is nothing wrong with Nike if that's what works for you. But, I found out I need stability, and cushion, and for me Brooks is the best. My running store put me on a treadmill & recorded me running, plus did the little arch machine to see if I had high arches. I thought for sure they would tell me I needed the $178 pair of shoes. LOL but I didn't spend any more on a pair of Brooks than I would a pair of Nike's at the mall.

      If you are putting in the miles, it's worth looking into :)

      Delete