I keep saying...it's almost time, it's almost time...to begin training for Chicago full. Well, it's here :)
I'm going to try to log my runs here & give you at least a little recap. Some runs are just runs though & I predict being tired pretty much the whole summer...but I'll do my best to keep up.
6/13 Monday - 3 miles, 27:00, 9:00 pace
Hot! Holy crap it was hot. Felt like I averaged a decent pace, considering I had a freaking chili dog an hour before the run. Geeez. I've been eating whatever I want & having way too much fun. Time to get serious here people! Today was the first official day of training on my 17 week schedule.
6/11 Saturday - 7 miles, 1:07, 9:34 pace
I was a tiny bit nervous about this run b/c I haven't really been running much since the Lincoln 1/2. I do believe a break is good for us every now & again though :) Great run, did some hills & felt good!
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I am so excited to read/talk about your training. I know you are going to do GREAT!
ReplyDeleteWhoo hoo! This is so exciting!
ReplyDeleteHoly smokes on the chili dog before running - you must have an iron stomach! Looking forward to reading about your training!
ReplyDelete