Friday, September 3, 2010

New Kicks!

First impressions are positive, I think we may have a wonderful life together - my lovely Saucony's and I. We will get to know each other well on an easy 11 miler tomorrow :) Happy 3 day weekend everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Nice!! Happy long weekend to you too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, I just got new Saucony's 3 weeks ago too! Love, Love LOVE them! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love new kicks!
    I have transitioned to the Saucony Type A4 recently and am loving it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're brave trying out new shoes on a 11 mile run!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your new shoes...I had a quick affair with Sauconey at one point and time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, I hope these new kicks treat you well - they certainly match your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope the lovely new shoes worked out for you!!

    ReplyDelete