Monday, April 19, 2010

Ugh

I should be blogging everyday, it's like a never ending saga. One day I'm feeling great, next I'm beat. One day the knee is feeling sort of normal, next it's so stiff I can barely walk. This recovery thing is getting the best of me today. pfft.

I am trying so hard to get back to a normal schedule, but I'm just so worn out by mid afternoon....and worthless after I get home. It's all I can do to get anything done but sit in the chair and wish it was time for bed.

Not feeling very good today. Frustrated.

My friends are running Oklahoma City this weekend, I'm so excited for them and excited to get to go along. Also in the back of my mind is that little grouchy girl who wishes she was lacing up her pretty pink shoes on Sunday. Hope I can make it through without boo hooing like a little crybaby.

grrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment