After a few days and a few pain pills....I'm slowly getting better & stronger. Monday I went to my first PT appt where she took the wrap off (ahhhhhhhhh!) and I got to take a shower (ahhhhhhhhh!). Maybe the best shower ever.
It's Tuesday now, and I probably could have gone back to work at least for a little bit today, but I had already taken the full day off, so I figured I should probably just rest. I've been able to check email and stuff at home, so am keeping up on things from here, but I was still tempted to go in. Tomorrow I have a PT appt, then heading into work. I hope I can make it through the day without needing a nap! I went to Walgreen's today and that's about all I could take. Feeling a bit like a pansy.
My sleep schedule is WAY messed up now. I was up all night practically last night, which meant a nap this afternoon.....that's a bad habit forming!! The stitches seem to be the biggest pain culprit right now. The exercises are fine except the one where I have to bend....the stitches pull and OUCH.
Upside, my hubs keeps reminding me to 'bend that leg' and is so super supportive. I'm a lucky ducky. Stephanie visited today, and I then saw Jen at dance, it's so nice of my running friends to keep pushing me along. They may not even know they are doing it, but just being around those girls makes me want to do whatever I have to do to run again.
They are all getting excited to run OKC next weekend, there are 9 friends running this race. Even though I am still a bit disappointed that I can't run....even though I might get a little weepy when that gun goes off....I'm so excited for Angie who is 12 short days from experiencing her first 1/2 marathon. Almost time to break out the pink glitter for the most fabulous signs ever!
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment