Considering yesterday I could hardly walk down my stairs from the 10 mile run on Saturday....I went into week 6 just a bit concerned of how in the world I would increase this week!
No more 3 miles on Monday/Thursday, those increase in week 6 to 4 miles instead. My mileage in week 6 increases by 3 miles to 24. Wish me luck!
Total for Week 6 - 24 miles!!
August 23, 2009 - rest day
Ahhhh, love rest day!
August 24, 2009 - 4 miles
No problem! Good run today, soreness from Saturday all gone!
August 25, 2009 - rest day
Doin' some Yoga today.
August 26, 2009 - 5 miles
Jogging along, thinking I should be about to 4 miles, looked at my counter and I was only at 2! OH NO! It's funny but once I get past 2.5 I feel like I could run all day, but the first 2 is difficult. That's weird.
August 27, 2009 - 4 miles
August 28, 2009 - rest day
August 29, 2009 - 11 miles!
Wow, feeling proud of 11, but my legs are so sore I can't imagine what it will be like when I try to get out of bed tomorrow!
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment