Week 3 Training:
Honestly I can't remember yesterday much less what I ran last week. LOL I need to start blogging first thing on Monday morning.
I do remember this - long run Saturday, 6 on the schedule - abort at 2 with a barf.
Take 2 on Sunday - 4.5 is all this one could muster.
This weekend I'm trying the 6 again.
Ok now.....the giveaway!

I will announce today at 2:00 :) you still have time to get in on it if you haven't already.
Here is the post:
http://countdownto13.blogspot.com/2012/08/week-2-awesome-giveaway.html





Just give it to me! :)
ReplyDeleteWANT WANT WANT!!! ;D BTW... you will be impressed to know that I finally got my a** off the couach and ran 5 times in the last 7 days.
ReplyDeleteOh and the barf... DO NOT WANT.
Keep at it girl!
Good for you Shelley! I am proud of you! Let's keep each other motivated :)
Delete