Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Week 2 & an Awesome Giveaway!

First, let's take care of business.

Week 2:
Mon : 3 miles
Tues: rest day
Wed: ooops, I didn't run today
Thur: 3 miles
Fri: rest day
Sat: 5 miles
Sun: rest day
Total for Week 2: 11 miles (a little behind schedule on mileage, but feeling ok about that)

Sum it up:  Sat run was awesome.  The other days, not so much.  I'm remembering that my best miles are done after 3.  I've kind of always been that way - it takes me a few miles to get warmed up and feeling good.  This has me looking forward to my longer runs again :)  My Saturday run was a real confidence booster.  It left me feeling GOOD!

Ok now for the FUN! 

I will have a jewelry giveaway each week for the next three weeks!  YAY!!  Each will have the 13.1 theme since that is my race of choice.

First up is Metal Stampin Mama.  I am super excited to introduce you to her.  She has really cute stuff!  She can personalize, she is lightening FAST with delivery, & your item comes to you in beautiful packaging.  She even put a personalized handwritten note in the last package I had sent.  :)  I love that special touch.

Here is what you can win!  CUTE right?!



Details of this giveaway....
You must do a few things to be entered (you have a chance of 4 entries!). 

Leave me a comment for each one you do, I count each one as an entry.  #1 & #2 are required:

1.  Follow my blog, write a comment here telling me you do.

2.  Like Metal Stampin Mama on Facebook, write a comment here telling me you did it.  https://www.facebook.com/metalstampinmama

3.  Look around on her page & tell me your favorite thing.

4.  Have a Facebook page? Post a link to my blog & this giveaway. Now tell me you did it.

Easy Peasy!  Giveaway winner is announced Tues 8/21.  Good luck!  :) 

21 comments:

  1. Although I like the necklace with the names on the vertical bars, I REALLY like this one, because of it's connection with running and the fact that my 13.1 washer bracelet broke the day I was being interviewed by Jen for the documentary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted the link to FB, but now my chances of winning have decreased! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol well, I guess that's actually true, but you have to take that chance to get your 4th entry :)

      Delete
  3. Hey! I want in on this! And you know I stalk...er, follow your blog here.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaand.... I "liked" her page on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're give-a-way is linked on my Facebook page too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the toggle bracelets with the round links in them. And the pet tag! :) Super cute stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK... now unrelated to the give-a-way... Nice 5 on Saturday! Sadly ALL my days are looking like Wednesday lately..BUT I'm about to change that! Keep up the goos work girl! (PS- DO I get extra entires for getting all the captcha's right on the 1st try?) ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't do facebook so I can't "like" her page, I hope that doesn't count against me! I DO like the "live laugh love" bracelet though- very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I liked metal stampin momma on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the washer necklace with pearls and charms. I'd love it with the names of my three kids. I like this one too, since the half marathon is the longest race I've done so far.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the look of the two-toned necklace.... but might like it better with a 26.2 instead of the 13.1!

    ReplyDelete