A girl with a tiny little obsession for running & some pretty cool socks
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Wednesday Morning Run
Well, I did it. Got my buns up & out for a 4 miler before work. My hip is sore & I'm tired .... but it surely was nice to see the sun pop it's head out this morning. Have a great day friends!
I have been doing some early morning runs also, some days its so hard to get out of the bed when I could have a couple more hours of sleep, BUT its so worth it in the end!
I have been doing some early morning runs also, some days its so hard to get out of the bed when I could have a couple more hours of sleep, BUT its so worth it in the end!
ReplyDeleteGreat Job:)
I love to keep track of my mileage on my calendar and on www.dailymile.com. Watching the total rise every day is VERY motivating!
ReplyDelete