It's been awhile since my last post. Not much to say about running lately, other than I just haven't been doing it. I am lacking the time, energy and motivation. Summer is slipping by. No excuses, it is time to get off the tush.
I decided what I needed to get it going was to register for a race, so I did today :) This will be my 6th 1/2 marathon for the books. Time to start training next week!
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





always a motivator when you sign up for a race!
ReplyDeleteNo backing out now - I paid the cash!
DeleteYou need to update that list over there----->!
ReplyDeleteSadly..... I have none to add :( Haven't done a race since the Chicago Marathon last year. Wichita Prairie Fire will be my comeback!!
DeleteI had considered that for my Kansas race. I'll be interested to know how it goes!
ReplyDeleteI've heard the Wichita race is flat - my kind of race :) I've done a few in KC before, I think I'll stay away from thos hills!
DeleteDitto!! I've been thinking maybe a big race might motivate me too... Serious slack-o-rama here! Happy Training Suzy!
ReplyDeleteHi Shelley :)
DeleteAll right - commence training for #6! Git it, girl!
ReplyDelete