Monday, July 18, 2011

Week 3 & 4

Bad blogger.... forgot to post my runs for the past 2 weeks...

Week 3 -
Monday 3
Wednesday 0 :(
Thursday 0 :(
Weekend 8

Um yeah, I see those zeros just like you do. 17 miles on the schedule,
Total for week 3 - 11 miles


Week 4 -
Monday 3
Wednesday 5
Thursday 3
Weekend 10
hell it is HOT out, 10 miles on the treadmill. good lord.
Total for week 4 - 21 miles
(19 was scheduled for this week, so I'm a tiny bit ahead for week 4, felt guilty for week 3 slacking... & yes I know the golden rule when training is to never try to make up lost mileage...)

Week 5 starts today, 7/18, 21 miles scheduled for the week. Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mamma Suzy! Miss your face. This summer has been impossibly hot. I haven't been running at all. The weather has to be just perfect for me. So don't beat yourself up for those zeroes... stay hydrated and cool!
    hug,
    jdt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there is something wrong with me, as I actually don't look forward to doing my distances outside, but prefer the treadmill. Maybe once I'm stronger and have these miles under my belt I'll want to do the miles outside and enjoy it. Hope so...

    ReplyDelete