Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Obsess Anyone?

Ok so yeah, I admit it. I'm a bit obsessive. And more than a little bit goal driven. Running is perfect for an obsessive freak such as myself -- there is always faster & farther, always a new goal.

Recently my newest obsession is this pretty, little (I emphasize little) pair of Miss Me jeans that stare at me each morning while I'm getting ready for work. They are sparkly and beautiful and calling my name. See, I bought these jeans a while back knowing full well I could *never* wear them in public the way they were that day in the dressing room. But I loved them so much...and they didn't have the next size up...so I bought them.

Here is my public declaration that these little pretties will be on my tushie (and zipped!) by NEW YEAR'S eve. 3 weeks. Think I can do it?!?!

3 comments: