After the 10K, my knee was hurting pretty bad so had to take a break from running. Well, ok, I promised I would....but really I had a sinus infection anyway....so it seemed like a pretty good time to take a break. 12 days with no running, then went out for an easy 4 miler. My knee was hurting, so I quit. I'm going to go ahead and see a doctor next week, but for now I'm water jogging and doing Yoga to try to keep the exercise habit going. It's tough not running.....because that's what I really want to be doing. But I know long term I am better off resting the knee and doing some strength training to get stronger for training which I hope will start back up again in January.
I'm planning on doing the 1/2 marathon in Oklahoma City in April and *maybe* the Chicago Marathon on October! :)
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment